Sunday 22 April 2012

Cry Me A Beautiful Poem

Cry me a beautiful poem.
Let it pour from your heart
Filled with declarations of your love for my soul.
Convince me of the trueness of your purest intentions
As you weave passion with words.

Cry me a beautiful poem,
And let me know that doubtlessly, you are mine,
Make me unafraid of losing you
By bonding yourself to me eternally.
Convince me of your plans of a relentless pursuit of my heart
Until your poetic words and mine are one.

Cry me a beautiful poem,
And if you must, bleed.
Let me believe in your efforts at wooing my mind and body into your favor.
If you are genuine, prove it
And let me have the satisfaction of your suffering.
Convince me that I'm worth everything you are
And everything we could be.

Cry me a beautiful poem
And I will drown the Earth with a thousand of my own,
I'll purge any skepticism, any fears,
Eradicate any questions about the direction of my heart;
It was made for you,
And I will convince you that all is yours and I am all.

1 comment:

  1. wow.... this is beautiful .... wow..... I think I'm in love....

    *awestruck*

    ReplyDelete